3v3 boys league this summer!
All experience levels welcome
- Games to be played at Challenger Middle School lower field
- Session 1: June 4, 6, 11, 13, 15
- Registration deadline: May 25th!
- Session 2: July 17,19, 24, 26, 27
- Registration deadline: July 9th!
- Cost: $50/session (in addition to USlacrosse membership)
- Times; 9am-12pm with up to 2 games per day!
- Click Here for Rules for 3v3
- Players must be a member of USlacrosse in order to have necessary insurance for league. See USlacrosse.org for further details on how to become a member
- Each team will consist of 4 players from the same grade level (graduation year) if registration numbers allow. Otherwise, divided into teams based off spring age groupings.
- There will be no coach per team, yet a coach to oversee and help out in general at the fields. Players will also mentor other players when applicable.
- Each game will consist of two 12 minute halves (running clock) with a 2-3 minute halftime (30 minutes in length)
- Short sticks only
- There will be no body checking allowed
- Players will rotate in/out of the game every 3 minutes
- Stick, Mouth guard, Helmet, protective cup and Pads (shoulder, gloves, and armguard) are required
- Rental equipment available upon request
- Uniform: Any dark/light pinnie will work. If you don't have one you can borrow one
Benefits of playing 3v3
- Smaller field and number of players equates to more touches per player. This is the quickest way to develop as a player….get as many touches as possible in a game type situation
- Learn to pass, catch, cradle, shoot and move during a game
- Develop character through athletics by showing integrity and sportsmanship
- No summertime blues when kids are active and having fun!
Please fill out this google form (click here) to request teammates and aid in team placement (required)
All questions please contact Chris Starmer at
Click here to register now.